Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Carrie Snyder - Guest Speaker

I guess it was two fridays ago. Carrie Snyder writer came in to talk about what she does as a professional writer. Recently I have given being a writer a serious thought. I love writing, and I believe I am fairly good at writing fiction stories. It is also something I enjoy and I think I would enjoy for the rest of my life. The thing is, and this is what Carrie Snyder pointed out is that is a hard go. You do not make a lot of money when you first start or if you are not successful. Only successful writers make a lot of money. So this brought be to being a columnist or writing for a news paper. What I am going to do when I'm older is still in the air completely and will probably change, but thanks to Carrie Snyder I have started thinking more and more about what I want to do, and hey maybe I will stick with it and achieve what I am planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment